It is everything fall is. It is crisp leaves under your feet when you are walking through the park on a misty day. It is refreshing, delightful and clean. It is the cool brisk air and the smell of fall.
- Green Leaves
• Size: Volume ~12oz.
• Burn Time: 40-60 hours
• Wick: Cotton
• Wax: Coconut Based Wax Blend | Vegan, Non-GMO, Kosher.
• Always Trim Your Wick to 1/4" Before Candle is Lit Each Time to Avoid Any Soot.
• Burn Candle so Wax Pool Reaches the Jar Edge Each Time to Prevent Wax Tunneling.
• Burn Candle No More Than 4 Hours at a Time and Do Not Burn Candle with Less Than a 1/2" of Wax Remaining.
• Keep Candle Away from Fans, Open Windows, Hot Surfaces, Children, Pets.
• Never Leave a Burning Candle Unattended.
After your candle is out of wax, simply wash out your bottle with warm water and soap and it can be repurposed!